Terms & conditions
1) This website belongs to Oxya Origin, the terms “Oxya Origin”,” we”, “us” or “our”, depending on the context, refers to Oxya Origin. By using our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions and this after every update of those same terms and conditions. By purchasing a product from us you also agree to the following terms and conditions. By agreeing to the following terms and conditions you agree being at least the legal age in your country or province of residence.
2) We have the right to change, replace or update those terms and conditions without prior notice, and this at any time. You have the responsibility to review those terms and conditions and to stay informed of any update.
3)Oxya Origin is a randomly generated collection of digital artworks stocked on the Ethereum network or also called NFT. Buyers of those same NFT are only responsible for the safety and the management of their own and private assets (Ethereum wallets and more). The buyers have the responsibility of validating all transactions related to all contracts generated by this website prior and after purchase.
4) All connected services provided by us including this website are provided in their actual situation. We don't assure any warranty of any kind. Those services are provided “as is” and “as provided”. As written previously in the terms and conditions, the use of the website constitute your agreement to those same terms and conditions, and that you are accepting the responsibility for all transactions that includes an Oxya Origin NFT
5) The Service Provider does not represent or warrant that: Access to or use of the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; Usage data provided by the Services or on the Website will always be accurate; The Services are free of malwares or other harmful components.
6) You may not use any of our products and/or belongings for legal or unauthorized purpose.
7) You may not use our products, if using it or buying it violates any laws in your jurisdiction.
8) Visiting any website where our products resell (NFT marketplace) you also agree to their terms and conditions.
9) This website serves for informational purposes and binding contracts between Oxya Origin and the purchasers of NFT Oxya Origin.
10) As the Oxya Origin smart contract runs on the Ethereum network it is bound to their terms and conditions, and any transactions can’t be reversed, undo or restored.
11) The user/ buyer confirms that he fully understands the NFT markets including the risks of it, expenses and feed (also called gas fees). The user acknowledged the risk of using and interacting with a smart contract, and the risks of buying and holding an NFT, this includes ( but not limited to ) the risk of losing the access to the NFT in case of the loss of the wallet key, custodial error or purchaser error, risk of mining or blockchain attacks, risk of hacking and security weaknesses, risk of unfavorable regulatory intervention in one or more jurisdictions, risks related to token taxation, risk of personal information disclosure, risk of uninsured losses, unanticipated risks, and volatility risks.
12) The user confirms that he is aware that the purchase of NFT will be with Ethereum cryptocurrency and we have no control regarding gas fees collecting by the miners.
13) By purchasing an Oxya Origin NFT you agree that you only buy the artwork of the NFT its properties and its ownership, stocked as ERC-721 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain.
14) By purchasing an Oxya Origin NFT the ownership of it is transfer to you on the Ethereum blockchain with all the combination of traits and its number, this is ruled by our smart contract that you can see on our website and by the Ethereum blockchain terms. We have no responsibility and can’t act on the ownership of our nft.
15) This ownership of the Oxya Origin NFT is for and only for the NFT that you randomly buy though the minting process (interaction with the smart contract).
16) This ownership allows use copy and display of the Oxya Origin artwork that you possess and for any derivative artwork or extensions that you could create or use, limited by the following usage: - Through any marketplace that allow the purchase and selling of Oxya Origin NFT as long as the same marketplace verify that you are the sole owner of the NFT. - Personal use (for commercial use check the next section of the terms and conditions) This ownership license applies only to the extent that the NFT owner still own the NFT which the ownership refers to.
17) Actual owner of an Oxya Origin NFT, Oxya Origin grants you an unlimited and worldwide license, to use and display the purchased NFT or the creation of any derived artwork, the only exception is to produce and sell any physical merchandise and product (such as clothing posters figurines, but not only).
18) We reserve the right to use any character or derivative artwork or media including video, anime and more to support the Oxya Origin community and project.
19) IT IS FORBIDDEN TO USE ANY OF OUR ARTWORK (EVEN IF YOU POSSES THE NFT) IN CONNECTION WITH IMAGES OF HATRED VIOLENCE OR ANY INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR.
20) The license provided to you through the above terms only applies to the extent that you continue to own the NFT previously bought, if you decide to sell trade exchange giveaway donate or dispose in your NFT in any other way and for any reason, the granted license will at the same moment expire and you’ll have no right regarding the artwork or the NFT.
21) Other than the NFT bought you have no right to use any of the Oxya Origin trademark or/and intellectual property or/and the associated logos, all of those are expressly reserved in the name of Oxya Origin Each secondary transaction (resell but not only) are subject to royalties of 10% plus no matter what the marketplace used for the transactions require. All product names, logos, and brands on this website are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. This site is not part of Facebook, or endorsed by, Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Twitter or any social media platform in any way. All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc. YOUTUBE and GOOGLE are trademarks of GOOGLE, LLC. SNAPCHAT is a trademark of SNAP, Inc. TWITTER is a trademark of TWITTER, Inc. Any reproduction, distribution or modification, partial or complete, of this website and related documents is strictly prohibited. This website and all its contents are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws for any country. The author reserves the right to claim damages if these terms are not respected.